Tony DeQuick Intercooler (Stock Location)

rkkt788

20 row Tony Dequick stock location intercooler

Includes:

Scoop
Bracket
Inlet Pipe

You will need your own clamps and hose.

$475.00 OBO + shipping

Just wondering if there's any leaks or any clearance problems with this unit for a street driven car?(ie. problems bottoming out with it?):confused:

Tom, I replied to your email but not sure if you got it? Again this was removed from a car I bought awhile ago for parts. I had no issues with clearance or any leaks.

Im sure there are plenty of members running this intercooler who would give feedback.

Thanks

Keith

Dequick refrigerator

Tom,
Is this the V-4 or V-4R CAS? All it needs are the hoses and clamps, eh?
Thanks,
Scott
87 GN
84 T-type
70 GS 455;)

Intercooler

Hi My Name Is Kwabena. I Am Interested In Your Intercooler. Please Give Me A Call At(678)754-7112 As Soon As You Get This Message. If I Do Not Answer Leave Your Name And Number And I Will Call You Right Back.thank You.

Hi My Name Is Kwabena. I Am Interested In Your Intercooler. Please Give Me A Call At(678)754-7112 As Soon As You Get This Message. If I Do Not Answer Leave Your Name And Number And I Will Call You Right Back.thank You.

BAN THIS FRAUD MEMBER! people look out!

what did kwabena do?

seems a little interesting how he composes his sentences. I have been dealing with lots of fraud offerings with parts and cars i had for sale in the past with the same kind of approach. just trying to look out for members not to be scammed.