You can type here any text you want

Too Much?????? please help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GTABurnout

Ok well I just bought TTA#1457 from Phil in kansas. They had no emissions there so I need to get a cat and well I was at it I wanted to get a 3inch dumpipe installed. The car already has a bolt out section for a cat. I was going to go to a newer guy in town because I was told hes really goo but he quoted me $235 for the cat installed and like $85 for the dump pipe. This seems like a lot to me. I know the cat is a high flow but $235 is still a lot isn't it? Well I guess I will call around but if anyone has any ideas or know of a good exhaust shop in Tucson, AZ that could do this for cheaper let me know.

Thanks.

Not off hand, but I am in Tucson. PM me and lets talk, good to see a 4th TTA in Tucson.

Random Technologies sells all different sizes and shapes of high flow cats. I believe the one Terry Houston has on his DP's is from these guys. If my memory serves me right, a good 3" high flow cat should run you around $120.00

Back