You can type here any text you want

Top Radiator Hose ??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WARBIRD89

Faster and Faster untill
I recently lost the top radiator hose in my turbo Trans Am, I was wondering where on earth do you find a replacement. I have searched two weeks and found nothing. Actually this is the least of my concern, because the jerk (Tom Wells of Lebanon Pa) that sold me this car, apparently did not know how to tighten a harmonica balancer, and I now need a new motor. His response to the situation was you drove it out of my garage did you not. So he could care less that the balancer flew off the car 180 miles later. At least I'm lucky it's a festival car No. 77. He sold the car as a festival car without actually confirming it. When I asked him how he knew it was a festival car he said because it has cloth interior. Cloth make not a festival. But I still need a hose.

Thanks
Steve

My understanding is the upper hose for the GN will work.. it may need to be cut.. but will work.

HTH

Ohh.. 200 FT lbs on the balancer bolt.

Hoses

New Reproduction Upper and Lower hoses (plus others) are in the works. Details to come soon. First samples due in about 90 days.

Alan

Back