Topic: PTE Turbo Saver Schematic *PLEASE!!*

Thanks for the rude remark. You had to end it like that.

If you had 2 TR's that were tampered with, you would want to make sure.

Yeah, Logic can/will get you by, but it never hurts to be absolutely sure.

BTW: Save your mouth for the track, I might be nice enough to give you your doors back. ;)

Ta-Ta

I wasn't being rude, not in the least. I simply stated how the lines go, the manifolds are marked in and out. How you figured I was rude is beyond me. Next time I won't bother.

Oh yeah, don't let your mouth write checks your ass can't cash, cuz if you wanna try and blow my doors off, I'm more than willing to show you what the back side of my car looks like. You need an attitude adjustment, especially if you want people here to help you with your car. Acting like a jack ass will only make people tired of you and they will be less willing to help.

sam, keep in mind that this is the internet and facial expression/tonal inflection/etc aren't conveyed. it's easy to misinterpret someone's advice as being rude.

jim, after someone makes an apparently rude comment, why egg them on? let it go. if they really turn out to be a rude bastard, you'll just be fanning the flames.

I see no way what I said could considered rude. Had I said "OK retard, its written in plain english on the housings", that would be rude. I simply said how the lines go, which is what he asked. I've had the same exact question myself, and when I called PTE, that was the answer I got, that its marked and to follow the markings.

I'll make sure from now on to allow enough time in my schedule to reply with all the love and support I can humanly show.:rolleyes:

Come on ladies be nice. ;) Seriously though i would highly suggest you put a restrictor on that feed line or run a dash 3 line from the remote oiling system to the turbo. That system has caused me nothing but grief. It drownds the turbo and within weeks you have a smoke show out of your tail pipe. I put a restrictor on mine and never had a problem since. Dash 6 line is way to big. Poor design in my eyes.