You can type here any text you want

Torque specs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

buickGN3:16

im putting her back 2gether & i need torque specs for rocker shaft bolts for lash, & intake manifold bolts torque specs. Everything is stock besides a spring change. Thanks ya'll

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thanks! Any idea if the engine will sit back in the hole if the headers are already bolted up? & also the headers had no flange gaskets either but i bought copper flange gaskets, should i use these or go without em?

yep. go ahead and install the headers and turbo. leave the crossover and starter off. Toss the copper gaskets in the scrap metal pile.

Put a skim coat of orange RTV on both the port flange and the head's port flange. After a couple minutes when it "skins over", tighten them down. After a few hours give each bolt about another 1/16 of a turn.

If you get the crane hook damn near touching the upper plenum, you don't even have to take the shocks off the hood.

ok yea i dont really see how they dont leak but ill give it a shot! hood has been off for awhile now.

Back