You can type here any text you want

Tossing around the idea of selling my 87 Limited

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ronbuick

Looking to sell my sage green dialy driver that has served me faithfully for 10+ years, I now have been driving a 83 Regal wagon so the 87 Regal must go, I will be keeping the motor as it was rebuilt several years ago, this car is devoid of rust,,, Zero rust, I grew up in flint and I do know what the dreaded rust is and what it can do, this car is clean and has a lot of nice parts on it as well, would make a truly different race or just stick a motor in and drive it, the paint is all there but truly faded, this car is worth a look. now for the bad news.
Price is 850.00$ or trading stock, let me know what you have, thanks.

Ron, 208=365-0777 car is in the Boise, Idaho area

After re-reading my sales pitch, this is a N/A REGAL, sorry if I mis lead any one over this, I will be keeping the motor as it has been rebuilt 9-10 years
ago, reason for keeping the motor 3 numbers that are on it 109, if any one is still interested call me at 208-365-0777 and I will re-take pics, since my wife deleted them just the other day, go figure, thanks and sorry for any mis givings over thiw.

Ron

The guys I sent pics to, can you post them here for me, cause I have not quite figured how to do this chingadaro pic thing, thank you much, boy that would help me alot from keeping my damaged brain from over heating.
Ron

I did, now I just need to convince the wife we need to drive to idaho & pick it up. How far are you from couer d'alene?

John

we are 300 miles from Moscow, my youngest daughter goes to Uof I there, but will need to pull the motor, unless you want to kick in some xtra dinero
for the 109 block that is in there and it does run and carries very good oil
pressure, one can never have enough 109 blocks, I would rather have the motor, cause the 83 wagon has a 3.8 also in it, so you never know when you might need a n/a or turbo motor!!, let me know, where abouts are you, also someone tried to fix the sloppy tilt in it and broke some plastic housing on the tilt and they never did fix it and I never tried, I thought about it and decided it was more than I could handle, so the steering wheel moves around
so the new owner or the simplest would prolly be easier to R&R steering column, just a thought.

Ron

I forgot to mention that I'm thinking its about another 100 Miles or so to
C'DA, I use to drive it alot and it seems like its a 8-9 hrs. cause on hwy 95
is a white knuckle drive 95% of the time from the Boise-Emmett area to the North and back, its a f$&ked road period.

That is a long way to go for and old 87 regal, be it rust free, must give this
one a lot of thought, unless you have the spare funds to do so!

car looks good !! LONG drive for me to get it!! :redface:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 1,449
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 1,430
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 1,430
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 1,421
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,414
interior :cool:

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 1,405
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 1,405
thanks Dan, I will knock off a 100.00 for you putting up the pics, as you can see the car has a few things in it as I have not got around to remove, after
10 years as a DD you tend to collect alot of crap that you bring home from the lube shop, rags, alum. brake droms, a few Reatta parts and who knows
what else, paper, cardboard this and that, but it all comes outs, and that bad spot is the only one on the car, was there when I got it, and also the lft frt. wheel trim is coming of, I live a mile or so from my shop, so in 10 yrs. I put like 8K miles and I changed the oil like 3-4 times a yr. with good ol DELO 400 15-40, changed the rad fluid a couple of times, and everthing works other the power antenna, air, cruise, screwed up tilt, power seat, etc, the one thing that has always bummed me out is the cigarette burns on the seats and door panels, seats are not ripped at all, outside emblems have come off over time, all and all for a 87 Regal that has been used as a DD for all them yrs. its all there and the most important thing. RUST and lack of, which is a wonderful thing, enuf ranting.

Ron

Rust free, did I say rust free Sage green Limited, body is clean, all but one spot, paint is clean but faded paint, N/A car, some one must need this car, I'm asking peanuts for it, but that is why it is on the far side of the country for the zero rust and I do know that is why it has not sold, so 2 or more of you guys ought to get together and pool your money and come and get her
thanks.

Ron

Back