Tower Shops Meet on 7/28 - Plan It!

F-1

Tower Shops Meet on 7/28

Well guys I have to be down in Broward that weekend and wanted to make it out there.. I know everyone would try and gather on the last Friday of the month.. Well this is it…. Lets make it like old times. I can get there early and save spots… So plan ahead and we can only hope for decent weather. Check in if you can plan for it, and here are a few pics I found from the good ole days…

Dave

Attachments

• group2.jpg
    group2.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 280
I won't make it. We will be in North Carolina.

but here are some pics from way back when...

Attachments

• May31_04.JPG
    May31_04.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 250
Hey, you guys got first dibs on this stuff I got for sale:

86-87 stock catalytic converter - hollowed out - $40.

3" High Flow catalytic converter for THDP ($200 new). Maybe 5k miles. - $80.

New in box B&M Pro Stick shifter 80701 and gate plate 80712 ($150 new) sell for $100.

New in box B&M line lock complete kit 46076 ($75.00 new) sell for $55.

(2) Weld Draglite Wheels 15x8 4.5 BS, great condition ($150 each new) $200 pair.

(2) BFGoodrich 275/60/15 drag radials - great condition ($144.88 each new) $100 pair.

I won't be at the meet. But we can meet up before or after. All this stuff is at Jeff's shop right now.

This Friday!

Well… Less than a week away, and it looks like we will have a great turnout. Hope the weather holds.. Anyway is anyone going early to save a row of spots? I think I can get there early, but may need help.. I like to save the whole back row :biggrin:

I will most likely be out there taking pics as usual and maybe I can get my bro to drag the Butang out for an appearance :eek:

86brick said:
I will most likely be out there taking pics as usual and maybe I can get my bro to drag the Butang out for an appearance :eek:

If the weather holds..that is a possibility.. :cool:

86brick said:

It would be great to see you guys and catch up... Weather or no Weather, I am going.... 100+ mile one way trip for me.. :eek:

jsta6 said:
Hey, you guys got first dibs on this stuff I got for sale:

86-87 stock catalytic converter - hollowed out - $40.

3" High Flow catalytic converter for THDP ($200 new). Maybe 5k miles. - $80.

New in box B&M Pro Stick shifter 80701 and gate plate 80712 ($150 new) sell for $100.

New in box B&M line lock complete kit 46076 ($75.00 new) sell for $55.

(2) Weld Draglite Wheels 15x8 4.5 BS, great condition ($150 each new) $200 pair.

(2) BFGoodrich 275/60/15 drag radials - great condition ($144.88 each new) $100 pair.

I won't be at the meet. But we can meet up before or after. All this stuff is at Jeff's shop right now.

Interested in the shifter and line lock if you still have it. Does it fit in the stock console with the gate plate?

What happened at the Towers? Did anyone show up? Did the weather cooperate? Where is Steve with the pictures? I checked the other board as well and there was no news. Wished I was in town for it... work, work, work. Let us know how it went.

Shev.

ULOSE2A6 said:
What happened at the Towers? Did anyone show up? Did the weather cooperate? Where is Steve with the pictures? I checked the other board as well and there was no news. Wished I was in town for it... work, work, work. Let us know how it went.

Shev.

Hey Shev, what's going on man? The meet is this up coming Friday (last Friday of the month) so we'll see how it turns out... I think as long as the weather cooperates we should have a really good showing out there just like in the old days... I usually post pics from Towers in the Library~
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=88

Steve :cool:

Opps Steve,

See work does ruin your brain, its either that or that "other" stuff, (race gas, what was you thinking?) haha. I forgot, sorry for the brain fart post guys. I am in NY this week and will miss it so I was ahead of myself. Dave mentioned that he would be going and some other WPB peeps as well. Should be a terrific turnout like the old days. Have fun for me too.