You can type here any text you want

Towers meet -8/25/06

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackshoebox

Staff member
Next friday is the last friday of the month, so lets have a nice showing..If someone wants to volenteer to save spots that would be great, since I do not get off work till almost 6...

Hope to see you all there..

-Alex :cool:

meet?

I am not sure on the location info please I am in spring hill and would like to attend

Wow, I just looked up Spring Hill & it looks like you're pretty far away :eek:

I should be there between 6 and 7...lets hope it rains early in the day and then clears..

jsta6 said:
I will be there rain or shine for whoever wants to show up. :D

Hey Shawn, if you're going home before you come out grab the diecast grey T so I can take it off your hands once and forever :cool:

86brick said:
Hey Shawn, if you're going home before you come out grab the diecast grey T so I can take it off your hands once and forever :cool:

:eek:

No kidding. Man, that has been a long time...

jsta6 said:
:eek:

No kidding. Man, that has been a long time...

LOL yeah it's been a little while :wink: :biggrin:

Hope we get a nice gathering like last time, I will bring my camera to take some pics :)

Well even though it rained went out there and we had 5 cars show up, 4 after Eddie left... Was a pretty good time considering the weather, was nice BSing with the guys that showed... Hopefully next month the weather will be better :cool:

meet

sorry guys it was a little to far for me but maybe I will see some of you guys in dade city if you go there

:) :) Yep nice meeting you as well, didn't get your name? Mine is Steve, the guy that asked you about your V1 intercooler... Good luck with the car sounds like you have some very nice plans for it :) :)

My name is Mike. and thanks Steve for putting some pick of the car on line.

Dade City???

Where can I find a list of like all the hang outs that mostly us Buick guys go to??? Or is it mostly word of mouth? I love going out and crusing around. And is Dade City a GN meet?

Back