You can type here any text you want

Towers tonight(9/1/06)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackshoebox

Staff member
Since we got rained out last week..

Anyone wanna meet tonight? My dad who many of you know, will be leaving this weekend to pursue a job oppurtunity in Ocala, where my parents will be moving soo..so this will probably be his last friday out there....

I will be out there after 7...with a new toy. :cool:

Hope to see you out there.

-Alex

Wish I could, I actually have Family comming in from Ocala for the Holiday, we are all going out to Abacoa Tomorrow night..

Give your dad my Best.. I'll have to catch up with him up there.. :biggrin:

Dave

F-1 said:
Wish I could, I actually have Family comming in from Ocala for the Holiday, we are all going out to Abacoa Tomorrow night..

Give your dad my Best.. I'll have to catch up with him up there.. :biggrin:

Dave

Cool. They are hoping to sell and be up there before the New Year. Plenty of open roads for tuning. :D

Have a good holiday..

-Alex

Towers.

Well Alex, i was planning on going but this BS rain every late afternoon screwed up another Friday night, wish i could have shot the $hit with your dad before he left but that's how our summer nights go. Tell him to try and swing by the shop before they take off.

TurboT231 said:
Well Alex, i was planning on going but this BS rain every late afternoon screwed up another Friday night, wish i could have shot the $hit with your dad before he left but that's how our summer nights go. Tell him to try and swing by the shop before they take off.

He will be leaving tomorrow, but will back down once the place sells. I am sure he will be back and forth to..visiting between work..I will pass on your number so he can atleast give you a call..

-Alex

Back