Towershops car show pics from last Friday (Nov 24th).

Hey Brick, thanks again for posting the pic's. It's great that you still come out to Towers even though your car is out of town:eek: ;) . I definately want to go to race rock this spring. I just hope that it doesn't interfere with the Pine's Pontiac B.O.P. like it did this year:rolleyes:

Yeah it sucks that I can't bring my car to Towers anymore, but it definitely won't stop me from coming out to BS and check out everybody else's Buicks:cool: Hopefully the dates are not going to interfere as you said, but either way I'd probably still go to the Race Rock considering I've never been and it should be packed with Buicks like always.:)

Yeah it sucks that I can't bring my car to Towers anymore, but it definitely won't stop me from coming out to BS and check out everybody else's Buicks:cool: Hopefully the dates are not going to interfere as you said, but either way I'd probably still go to the Race Rock considering I've never been and it should be packed with Buicks like always.:)

Yeah, come to think of it I will go to race rock regardless of the dates. I'd rather see a whole lot of Buicks anyway:D :cool: