Toys For Tots cruise

HI85WH1

Shhh... I've got a Secret
Hey All,

I got a message from Donald Tsuji from the Impala club, their group is getting together for the cruise this sunday, we are all invited also, meet at 8:30 a.m. @ kakaako waterfront park. Please bring at least one new, unwrapped toy. Hope to see u guys there!

Rob :cool:

Toys for tots

Derrick,

Kakaako waterfront park, oceanside back by Stuart Andersons restaurant . From Ala Moana Blvd, go makai (towards ocean) by Pflueger Honda/ Honolulu Ford, signs are back there to get you all the way. If any of you guys need other info, page me @576-7565, or call my cell, @291-1328. I work the midnite shift, so if I dont answer, be patient, I might be asleep.

-Robert-:cool:

Toys 4 Tots

Hey Gang,

Don from the Impala club said he would like to see as many of us as possible there; B-body, G-body, F-body, (great bodies too;) ) whatevers.... again, meet @ Kakaako Waterfront Park @ 8:30 A.M., then over to magic island. Where the actual cruise begins. Please bring at least one unwrapped toy for those less fortunate than us. "maybe you guys can shame the impala guys into showing up fro these events!" I guess they're not into this stuff. Anyhow, I'll be in my Monte, blue, '84, vette wheels.

Rob

That sunday might be a bad day for most of us, the bad part the shoot-out will the day before and alot of guys will be tired:( , maybe next time. But thanks Rob for letting us know.

toys 4 tots

OK,

Theres alway next year.... but for you guys that can or want to go, you know the thime and place

-Rob:cool: