You can type here any text you want

tpi chips

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tom robison

ALL UP IN THEM GUTZ
i know this is not the right site to ask ,but a buddy of mine is looking for someone to burn some chips for his tuned port motor, anybody out there do it of no someone?

Hmm, I used to burn my own for my TPI motor that was in my truck. I learned to do my own cause I couldn't find anyone that could tune it with my combo. If its a fairly mild combination, I would recommend Andrew Mattei at http://www.akmcables.com/
He did a few for me to help me start from a good baseline.
Otherwise you can get the performance onces from SLP or Ed Wright, but I would highly NOT recommend those 2, but are options. To me those 2 just give you a base chip with more timing and more fuel.
Depending on what he needs I might could help, but I prefer not to do mail order type of chips cause I feel its a rip off if you can't stick the car on a dyno and do it right.

Try www.thirdgen.org

Go to the message boards and then go to the DIY PROM Board, lets just say there are a few of us there.

Bruce pokes around there too

later
Jeremy

Back