Tr newbie

Boostsled

So i just bought a 87 gn and have some questions currently car has 51k on it changed springs have dw300 and hotwire kit casper cam cap bigger aluminum radiator parts i have bought so far are scanmaster g and powerlogger turbotweak 80lbs and chip flowmatch 6.1 chip going e85 gn1 performance downpipe with 46mm wastegate and manual boost controller pypes 2.5 straight through exhaust and lc2 innovate wideband o2 trans just rebuilt with harden stator and drum and shift kit what should expect with all of that and things i may run into thanks for the help

Depending on who overhauled that trans, it could go long or not. You will know pretty quick once you start beating on it.
Sounds like you have a pretty solid plan for running it . Go out and have a lot of fun.

What should you expect ? The wanting to spend more money on it.

There are to many variables to put an exact time on it, I would think high 12s to low 13s.

The faster you want to go, the more it cost.

Depending on who overhauled that trans, it could go long or not. You will know pretty quick once you start beating on it.
Sounds like you have a pretty solid plan for running it . Go out and have a lot of fun.
Thanks man i just want to break into the 11s and thats all

I would need to go to a bigger turbo correct
Stock turbo has been deep in the 11's
The biggest concerns will be the tune and the 2800 converter, if everything else is GTG. Search for fastest stock turbo. Good luck and welcome.

Stock turbo has been deep in the 11's
The biggest concerns will be the tune and the 2800 converter, if everything else is GTG. Search for fastest stock turbo. Good luck and welcome.
Thanks man ive got a 3200 stall converter as well

Thanks man ive got a 3200 stall converter as well
You will need to be able to lock the converter at WOT, or put a stock D5 back to keeps rpms in check.
Stock turbo and cam: ~22 psi, ~4800 rpm, she is done.