You can type here any text you want

track rental april 29th at bmp

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WeSS

I gotz 2 sub woofers
was a blast. Seen alot of carnage from alot of different cars and also seen some super fast cars. Glad to see dave and the harmons out there as that car was moving out. Nice to see the bewik getting it done with all the bad ls1's and stangs. I think the slowest buicks were running low 12's and high 11's. It was great.:eek: We missed seeing Roy and Laz out there. Hope to see you guys out there again. Tampa Turbo was in the 11's again.The white tta's were running strong and hope to see them pick up for bg. ALl in all a good hot day at the track.

Number s?

Any track times ? How fast did Harmons car run ? How bout Jason or any of the Tampa crew?

times

Any track times ? How fast did Harmons car run ? How bout Jason or any of the Tampa crew?

it was brutal hot.

Richie ran 9.7@141 stayed in the 9's all day. The tta's were low 11's high 10's, jason had and injector issue and called it a day, Harmons car was getting it as it was doing low 10's @ 70 mph stomping the brakes at the 1000 ft mark :eek: Finally seen it make a complete low boost pass sub 9.5's @ 145 with a ton more in it. Thing was launching great and consistent. Enjoyed seeing it come around. I know they have worked with that car for quite awhile. Tampa turbo on a mild build was hitting the 11's again. Amazing on stock trans, converter, longlock with a 44 turbo and alky. Thanks for representing Grant. It was a blast.

My TTA went a new best of 10.82 @123.7

on the last pass something went BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED WAS RUNNING RICH ALL DAY BOOST WAS ONLY AT 23/24LBS AND EGTS WHERE ONLY 1490'S

WHEN I GOT HOME PULLED INTAKE EVERYTHING LOOKED OK, PULLED PLUGS AND #2 WAS GONE!!!!!!

ON MONDAY PULLED THE HEAD AND FOUND A MELTED PISTON???????????

ALSO FOUND A BENT EXHAUST VALVE??????

ALL WILL BE BACK TOGETHER FOR B/G, COUPLE NEW VALVES AND A NEW PISTON AND SHE BE AS GOOD AS NEW!!!

THANKS JD :D :D :D

We missed this one Wes...

Sad we couldn't make it. We are in momentary "lockdown" for now, but hope to have something cooking in the pot by Reynolds '07. Missed seeing you all !
Be well...good luck at the Nationals, all. We'll be there in mind and spirit this year.:frown:

My TTA went a new best of 10.82 @123.7

on the last pass something went BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED WAS RUNNING RICH ALL DAY BOOST WAS ONLY AT 23/24LBS AND EGTS WHERE ONLY 1490'S

WHEN I GOT HOME PULLED INTAKE EVERYTHING LOOKED OK, PULLED PLUGS AND #2 WAS GONE!!!!!!

ON MONDAY PULLED THE HEAD AND FOUND A MELTED PISTON???????????

ALSO FOUND A BENT EXHAUST VALVE??????

ALL WILL BE BACK TOGETHER FOR B/G, COUPLE NEW VALVES AND A NEW PISTON AND SHE BE AS GOOD AS NEW!!!

THANKS JD :D :D :D

Dang dude, that ain't good! I am buying a GN here this weekend to add to the stable too:) So if you see another GN rolling around town, that's me lol

Jim

Back