You can type here any text you want

Track rental at Milan

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

YI_work

Our car club After Hours Street Association along with Detroit racing.net would like to offer you a chance to join us at Milan for a track rental. It's on Friday July 15th from noon till 4:00 pm. Please click on the link for more details. AHSA Track Rental

Thanks
Mike

It's only $40 for non members and $5 for spectators. Come on out and have some fun without the hassle of waiting in long staging lanes.

Come on guy/gals bring those TB's put and show up some v8's We have 3 GN going so far

No one wants to come out and play :( Theres going to be 3 GN's there and I'm the slowest one at 11.96@113.

I would like to come play,as well as Fast Eddie.
Mine will be the slowest, as it has never seen the track before!
Do we need to prepay?
Thanks, Brian

You can prepay or pay at the gate. If you like we can meet up if we live near each other. I'm in Sterling Heights. If you like you can paypal and the ticket will be at the gate. Were pretty flexable. Weather looks good too! I'll pm you my cell number if you have any more questions.

Thanks
Mike

Mike,
After seeing the weather reports, we are going to pass.
Thanks, Brian

fast eddie said:
Not the Rain just the Heat,100% humidity :eek:

I heard ya the first time :biggrin:

Well I'm going Mustang hunting so nothings going to stop me. I know Phil and patty will be there. I think you should really think about it. You can pay for your ticket at the gate if you change your mind

Only 63% humidity and high of 87 Forcast

Your going to miss a good time. Oh well I'll have fun as long as my turbo holds out. Started smoking pretty bad tonight :mad:

So? How did it go? Did it rain there? Poured all afternoon here.

Hope to see some of you in Chelsea tomorrow at the gathering.

Renthorin said:
So? How did it go? Did it rain there? Poured all afternoon here.

Hope to see some of you in Chelsea tomorrow at the gathering.

It didn't rain to about 3:30 but I hurt my motor just before 3:00 so it was fine by me.

I'd like to thank Fast Eddie for coming out. I know he had hooking problems. My best pass was 12.20@109.5 in 90+ degree heat and lots of humidity. First to passes I had a fuel problem (don't ask) but ince I seen what I for got to do it ran good.

For those of you thinking of doing a track rental at Milan. They tech hard!

Back