Fontana Private Track Rental

After my third run (9.09) they asked to be safe and completly suit up. I was not wearing a collar and the SFI pants.
Jeff

we noticed...........

Reggie, Rick And I noticed you weren't wearing any pants :eek:
just figgured old age was setting in, LOL

but we did get a laugh out of your pink bikini underware! ;)
Rick asked "where do you suppose he got those"

Cool that's my 26 birthday.. ill be fishing for mako sharks though..

Uhm...sharks have teeth...:eek:
Watch out for the pointy end...

Reggie, Rick And I noticed you weren't wearing any pants :eek:
just figgured old age was setting in, LOL

but we did get a laugh out of your pink bikini underware! ;)
Rick asked "where do you suppose he got those"

I just barfed a little...:frown:

I was gonna do a one day Lambo rental.. but figured shark fishing would be fun... and its a litter cheaper..

I dunno about sharks...but a Lambo will make the clothes spontaneously fall off of pretty girls...

You make the call...;)

Is Fontana also known as Auto Club Dragway on Cherry Ave? I'm thinking about making the next track rental day depending on how many Buicks sign up and I just wanted to see how far away it was. It would be nice to meet and race with you guys.

Is Fontana also known as Auto Club Dragway on Cherry Ave? I'm thinking about making the next track rental day depending on how many Buicks sign up and I just wanted to see how far away it was. It would be nice to meet and race with you guys.

Yup, that the one. I'm also thinking about signing up for this one too. Lot's of fun, and plenty of tuning time. :cool:

Thanks Ray,

From the posts and pictures it seems everybody had a great time and ran some good numbers. I'm looking forward to the next one. I hope the weather holds out and doesn't get too warm.

RJ , come on!

I think there will be a few buicks in attendance
lemme know if I can be of help.

look forward to seeing you there!

I was gonna do a one day Lambo rental.. but figured shark fishing would be fun... and its a litter cheaper..

I have chased, dated, & lived with enough female sharks in my time, the last thing that I would want to do is catch one at my age now. In the water or out.

RJ,

Your most welcome. Try to round up the Arizona clan and make it out to Ca. I know from back in the day that Nick Micale likes to get away once in a while. Sure would be nice to meet up with you guys and make this one beck of a track outing.

The game plan is to run out of money when I die, or die when I run out of money. The 1st is preferred, but it will probably be the latter. I have no money, Al. If I did, I would buy you some boxing lessons so your womenfolk don't beat you up anymore. Flacko will probably come back from fishing with some sharks teeth, all 10,000 of them, sunk into his butt. Like that guy on tv that hauled in a baby shark and when he got a hold of the sharks tail, the shark spun around and nailed the guys leg. Dude almost lost his leg to a baby shark.

RJ,

Your most welcome. Try to round up the Arizona clan and make it out to Ca. I know from back in the day that Nick Micale likes to get away once in a while. Sure would be nice to meet up with you guys and make this one beck of a track outing.

I'll talk to the guys this weekend. I know most have been hit pretty hard by the poor economy. We only get 3 or 4 cars these days on most club days. :( One of the problems with making the trip to Fontana is that we have been spoiled by Speedworld. For $25 on a Saturday or Sunday we can make as many runs as we want. It is not uncommon for me to get a dozen passes in a single outing. :biggrin: For me it's not about the money. I just want to spend some time with some fellow Buick enthusiasts. Plus it gives me an opportunity to get out of town for a couple of days.