You can type here any text you want

* trade * 68 camaro ss

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fastlikeanascar

Its never fast enough !!
1968 camaro
454 cu
4 speed
origanal big block car paper work to prove it..
thousands in receipts..
everything new... motor, tranny, wheels, suspension..
no rust. new interior..
has gloss black paint.
looks 100 %

I want a grand national that is built.. not bolt ons.. i'm talkin about motor, tranny etc..

my car is not for sale trade only..

f.jpg

This 1968 Chevrolet Camaro SS is Fully Restored, Garage Kept. Original Big Block Car. Brand New PRO-built, Balanced Blueprinted, PRO-tuned Big Block 454 making around 450 HP and well over 500 lb/ft of torque. 12-bolt Rear-end, Pro-Rebuilt M-21 4-Speed Mated With a Hurst Shift kit. All engine parts brand new including but not limited to:Carburetor (edelbrock Thunder Series 750 w/ Manual Choke)Intake manifold (Edelbrock RPM Air-Gap)Suspension (Gabriel Ultra Shocks / JCWhitney Multi-leaf Springs, Shackles, New Bushings)Golden Premier Hi-Torque StarterBillet Specialties Cross Flags Air CleanerNGK Spark Plugs Accell Armor Shield WiresWater Pump (Edelbrock Victor High Flow)Alternator (Chrome Proform 140 Amp)Fuel Pump (Holley 114 gph)Rubber Hoses Steel BraidingBattery (850 CCA EverStart) Pulleys/belts (gatorback)Comp Cams Magnum Timing Set Guages (Tach, Temp, Oil PSI)MSD Ignition SystemHotshot Starter KitHooker 2 1/2 HeadersCustom Exhaust SystemNew Clutch, Pressure Plate, Flywheel, bell housingPro Street BalancerComp Cams Valve-train with Hardened Lifters and RodsComp Cams Camshaft .520 Lift 280 Duration Engine Starts and Runs Clean and Strong, .New Wheels/Tires (Ralley Wheels w/ BFGoodrich Radial T/A 235's in the front, 265's In the Rear)Also Has All Brand New upholstery and Carpeting, and emblems/markers.Only 500 Miles on New Engine, Shop Directed Break-in Completed. Fresh Fluids, Break Pads, and Alignment.Straight Body, No rust Anywhere, Excellent paint - some flaws, but very few. Never Been in an Accident, No Rust Anywhere. Show quality Car. All Documentation Available, along with all receipts. Sound System: Brand New Alpine Deck with Rockford Fosgate 6x9 / Infinity 5.25 Speaker combo - Sounds amazing and looks just as good. Ipod Control With Cable Included<br><br>

click link to see all pics.. MAGIX | 1968 Camaro SS

Nice car. My dad also has a 68 Camaro, his is a true SS car, came with a 396 factory with a 4 speed Muncie and a 12 bolt with I think 4.10's. A friend of his still has his 67 Camaro, plain jane model but with a 4 speed trans, painted jet black with wide cragars in the rear and skinnie's up front, I always did like the stance of that car.

I doubt you'd want my car (I'd consider a trade but it's not a GN, just a turbo Regal) plus Cali is a little far for me, otherwise here's a free bump for you.

Back