TRADE! 93 Cobra Mustang

vicstatic

Instead of going to every ad in the "For Sale" section, here it is.
I have a 93 mustang cobra that I am looking to sell or trade. #3390 of less than 5000 built. I want to get myself back into a nice Limited or GN. Prefer an 87. No projects please.
If you are interested, please respond here or email me for more information. email: vmartinez11@sbcglobal.net
This car kind of landed in my lap about 5 years ago. I just can't get into this car.
You can find lots of information on these cars here: 1993 Cobra Registry.
Car is Red with grey leather. Lots of new parts and many upgrades, clean title.
Pics by request.
Vic

cobra info

Clean title and carfax. #3390 of 5000 built.
135k miles. Approx 25k on engine (rebuilt original), Grey leather, 5spd, power door locks, windows, driver seat and mirrors.
crane 2031 cam
king cobra clutch
maximum motorsports clutch cable
maximum motorsports firewall adjust
3A alternator
battery
carpeting
stereo
torque box reinforcement brackets
Front bearings and brake rotors
New headlights and OEM tail lenses.
I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things
I have used this as my daily driver for the last 2 years. Runs and drives great. A/C needs to be charged. It is not a perfect car. It will need paint although it looks OK from 20 feet away. I just changed the hood because the original had a small dent right in the very front tip. I just went ahead and picked up a hood that is a different shade of red. I still kept the original that will go with the car.
Bought this car for my son to take with him to college. Couple of weeks before he left, he blew the engine. I then just threw it in the garage and there it sat for about 3 years. I finally pulled the engine and had it rebuilt. Been driving it since.
Asking $9000 or best offer.

Black bumper in pics is a cheap aftermarket that was removed because the fitment was terrible. I installed the original back on the car. Original has a tear and small piece missing just under the drivers side fog lamp.

I have always wanted one of those... I wish you were closer than CA. Nice car with alot of potential

Thanks GNguy,

Definitely a fun car and very promising collector...Just like the T.Buicks. Gets lots of attention. I'm on the fence on this one. I bought me a small toyota truck about 3 weeks ago and have parked the cobra for a bit. Not sure what I'm going to do with it. Not really a good time to be selling a car like this...or any nice collectable for that matter. Glad I don't really have to sell it. Maybe it's time for some mods....can you say Vortech? (I'll need a few mods to keep up with the buicks)