You can type here any text you want

Trade For CAR

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Scarab

I have a Scarab excell 21 foot cuddy with a 350 Mag engine and Alpha 1 Outdrive that I am looking to trade for a Street Car/Truck/ SUV. It has 2 new batteries, cd player, dual offshore racing controls, electric engine hatch, thru hull exhaust, brand new all alumium trailer ($3450.00). THe boat runs great and is very fast. Runs 65 mph. If you know anything about racing/crusing boats you know that the wellcraft scarab was the top of the line. I have orginal papers on the boat, Owner paid 65,000 for it in 1989. It is very fast and good running boat. Please send me pictures and offers to Watersracing@mchsi.com

I am looking for anything like a prostreet car, Nice SUV, ect....Open to all offers, perfer Dodges, or Chevys.

YouTube - Scarab Excell

Lets see what you have. Look here for video of engine running 2 weeks ago.

Watersracing@mchsi.com

I have 2 boats so that is the only reason I am even thinking about letting this one go. It is a real chick Boat!!

How about a 67 Impala SS with a 468? Hit in front, but have all the parts to fix. It's my son's car.

Thanks, Dave

I really dont have the time to work on something, but it was a nice offer.

If it was a 67 Cuda you would be riding right now!!.

thanks for the offer.

Back