Trade my 87 GN for Mustang Or?

Agent86

"Would You Believe..."
Hi All!

I have an 87 Grand National nearly mint for Trade - Has 93,400 original miles and runs and handles like a brand new car. Brand new Hooker exhaust, along with Vacuum Brakes Conversion, and Brand New Turbotweak Chip. New Tires, Complete Tuneup, and No Rust. Never raced, (2nd Owner) and everything works. Power Antenna, Electric Seat, Concert Speakers in doors, and Ice cold A/C. Get's over 25 miles per gallon on the highway with my new Chip. Paint is really nice on my car, I would say around 8 out of 10. Always garaged, and all original. Under a Cover in my Garage. Car is located in Naples,Florida at my Condo.

Now for the sad/funny part. I want a Mustang... Yeah, I said Mustang.

I'm just wanting to trade for a Mustang Convertible. I have have always wanted a Mustang, and I prefer just about any year.

I'm open to other trades of equal value. I would say it's worth around 14,000.

I also own a 1986 GN (Hence Agent86), so don't call me a sellout Folks! And, no, I'm not selling or trading my 86, or else I'll have to change my name to Agent87. Ain't Happening... :biggrin:

Email or PM me if you'd like- I'm also private if you own a Mustang and a Turbobuick, and would like to talk. I llike all cars, and don't rival or tease.

ttt- come on folks, I know someone has a nice Mustang in their garage they may want to trade -

Don't be shy or afraid to email me either- Agent86Turbobuick@yahoo.com

If not, what else do you have for a possible trade? I have a very clean, sweet GN for trade. I don't want 2 GN's.

i know im new, just joined after seeing this post...im in the opposite situation.

any interest?...

1994 SVT Cobra
RIO RED W/ SADDLE/BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR
130K (DOES NOT LOOK IT, CAR HAS BEEN BABIED ITS ENTIRE LIFE)
18X8.5/9.5 BLACK STERN ST-11 DE ELEGANCE WHEELS
275 BFG G-FORCE TA KD REAR AND 245 NITTO 555 FRONT TIRES
8000K HID HEADLIGHTS
CROSS-DRILLED AND SLOTTED ROTORS, NEW PADS
CUSTOM MESH GRILLS,
EIBACH SPORTLINES
KENNY BROWN SUBFRAME CONNECTORS AND STRUT TOWER BRACE
BBK OFF-ROAD H-PIPE,
BORLA EXHAUST WITH 3" TIPS,
373 REAR END GEARS
PRO-5.0 SHIFTER WITH STEEDA COMFORT PRO HANDLE
C&L INTAKE PIPE
SMOG BYPASS MOD
5% TINT (15% ON WINDSHIELD)
KATSKINZ INTERIOR (TAN WITH BLACK INSERTS, ALL LEATHER)
ULTRA SUEDE HEADLINER W/ GEIGOR DESIGN (CAN RETURN TO STOCK)
1998 CONSOLE
NUMEROUS BILLET PIECES,
PIONEER AVH-P7800DVD HEADUNIT
KICKER SS COMPONENTS
KICKER750.1
KICKER 550.2
2 KICKER CVR 10"S
VIPER 2-WAY/REMOTE START ALARM

Trade

Any interest in a trade for a motorcycle? I have a 2002 CT Titled rigid composite with a fully worked 1995 fatboy motor & 5 speed tranny I'm considering getting rid of due to the birth of my new son, lack of interest, and no time to ride. It has a Primo open belt primary drive, motor & tranny etc. have all been polished, and an arms length of parts that have gone on this thing. It does need a little TLC to complete, but the value in parts is all there. Let me know. Thanks, Tom.
TurboTom72

TurboTom72

TurboTom72

94 thru 02 Cobra man, I'm not. I'm real sorry about that. :frown:

But show me a sweet 87-93 Fox and I may take a good look and may interest me. It would have to be built up nice for an even trade, or if it's not, trade plus cash could interest me. Especially the LX, or Coupes.

I'm also open to older Mustangs as well. The 64 thru 69's interest me-

So. 64 thru 69, and 87 thru 93 for Mustangs to reiterate. I'm not a newer 03thru today Mustang guy either. I'm not trading up, sorry. No cash to spare on my end. I'm trading even or down plus cash. Thanks for the interest guys. :D

I like the way you think. Nothin' like having a nice Mustang and Grand National. I have been blessed to be able to have both. Sometimes I feel like driving a five speed with a very tight ride and other times I like the automatic with a softer ride. The GN is faster and will be even faster by the time I am done with it. Good luck with finding what you want.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 558
car

I like the way you think. Nothin' like having a nice Mustang and Grand National. I have been blessed to be able to have both. Sometimes I feel like driving a five speed with a very tight ride and other times I like the automatic with a softer ride. The GN is faster and will be even faster by the time I am done with it. Good luck with finding what you want.

thatz 1 big a$$ house garage:biggrin: :biggrin:

You guys make me sick with envy.I wish I had either or instead of my truck.A friend of mine has a Nice '87GN(40k miles) and beside it a black '03 Cobra(2k miles?).:frown:

I have a very clean 1989 LX convertible. I sent a PM telling a little bit about it. Let me know!
thanks

mustang

i have a 1993 ford mustang convertible .Yellow,looks new ,with black leather ,black top.Looks like a new car.Has 53,000 actual miles.Auto ,power seat ,new Alpine radio with I-POD hookup,cruise ,power door locks.Has a few goodies ,Bassiani SS x-pipe ,new SS mufflers,73mm mass air,65mm throttle body,sub frame connectors,also have an Eddlebrock Intake brand new in box never installed.
Car has chrome ponnies for wheels and new Kuhmo tires.
Interior is like new and spotless.
I`d consider a straight trade if your interested and your car is as you post .
If interested let me know @supramantrm@aol.com.
Yea i have a 1994 mkiv single turbo Supra.

UnderdogGn Mustang

I have seen Tim's (UnderdogGN) mustang.
It's a nice clean mustang.
I had a 2001 Mustang Cobra Convertible.
I sold it last year.
It was fun but too small for my liking.
Good luck on your search.
Jason
AffordableGN

I have a 03 Cobra Fire red, and its a vert. 63,000 miles, three year extended factory warrenty. They only made 814 of these, called Terminator. Sorry just read your post on not trading up.

Forgive me Agent, but could I take a look at some pics. I didnt notice that you posted any.. Then again, Im still drinking my coffee this morning and Im not fully alert,lol.

Mustang003.jpg

1986GT running in the 6's one 8th mile at a time......