Trade my gn wheels / Bumpers

Jawbone

Confused
Looking to trade my gn wheels and tires for gta wheels and tires black or gold also maybe trade chrome bumpers for black bumpers and i know thats a long shot but thought i would throw it out there anyway.

Bumpers

What condition are the chrome bumpers in. I may be getting black GN bumpers soon that the clear coat is worn off of so they just need to be painted. What part of Pa are you in also, Im just outside of philly.

They are in what i consider fair condition except a ding in the rear driver side i bought the car with it .Give me your email and ill send ya pics oh and im in Ephrata pa 1 hour up turnpike from philly

They are in what i consider fair condition except a ding in the rear driver side i bought the car with it .Give me your email and ill send ya pics oh and im in Ephrata pa 1 hour up turnpike from philly

my email is justinrems@yahoo.com Ill call the guy tomorrow about the bumpers and let you know whats happeing. Anychance you have chrome parts your selling as well, such as drip rails or rear window surroundings.

rims

Are your tires in good condition . Also send me your email and i will send you pics

bumpers

Picked up the bumpers today and can send you a pic of them. Also I never got a pic if you sent it.