You can type here any text you want

Trade your 10 sec GN for Mine?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TRYMYSIX

I am thinking of trading my GN for a faster one. Bought the car several months ago it was 100% stock and I am the 3rd owner. 1st owner died in 1990 and his wife let it set till 2004. 2nd owner bought it in 2004 and put new injectors, fuel tank, 2.5" exhaust, all new hoses and tires and it fired right up. I got it from him and the car has zero issues runs like a champ. Car has 48743 original miles and I really dont want to cut it all up to go into the 10's, maybe 9's. Interior is 9/10 with one dime size tear on the passenger seat but can't be noticed unless you know where it is... and paint...has been repainted in 2007....glossy paint with a few minor spots, but could use a good color sanding and buff. I don't think the painter did it. Paint I would say is 7/10. I don't have to get rid of it, but if someone out there has got a not so streetable GN or T-type and is looking for a very streetable GN then we may could do something if interested. Car is stock except for what is listed in my sig. I would prefer to trade straight across to make the wife happy:) You can call me at 228-239-7456. I'm in Gulfport, MS, but the car will drive anywhere:D

Nice Car

This GN is in good shape. I have seen it. He forgot to mention that it is a low option car. Manual windows and Manual seats. The only options from what I remember is rear defrost and cruise control.

how much if you would sell it out right you can pm if need be.

I have two other cars I could trade you for: a lower mileage gn or a 1987 T silver/black that you could make into your 10sec car. 102k miles ta-49 42lbs motor is stock except vavle springs

how much if you would sell it out right you can pm if need be.

I have two other cars I could trade you for: a lower mileage gn or a 1987 T silver/black that you could make into your 10sec car. 102k miles ta-49 42lbs motor is stock except vavle springs

PM Sent

Back