You can type here any text you want

Trailing Arms

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86 TR

Work In Progress
What's better, buy a different set of lower and upper control arms with poly. bushings or just box my stockers and put new bushings in.

Right now have a problem with a little wheel hop on the street once the boost comes on. I already have a longer pinion snubber but nothing else.:eek:

Looking to get my 60ft. times down at the track also. I was pullin 1.90's last year at the car run 12.50@110mph. Now I upgraded the turbo, intercooler, downpipe, injectors, etc. So now I need to get this sucker to hook hard at the track. Last year I was running 26x10 M.T.'s.

Thanks

If you can weld you can probably box the stockers cheaply and use the 1LE chebby bushings.

If you can't weld I'd stick with new arms.

I've got the HR Parts boxing kit and bushings on one car and the new HR Parts arms on the other car.

After paying for welding and bushing install the new arms are a much better deal and of course look a lot better.

Just my .02 from doing both without being a welder. ;)

Others like the UMI arms or Metco.

I have the HR Parts adjustable uppers on the car with the new lower arms they are great products along with their rear swaybar.

Just need to know your budget and skillz for doing the project?

Then you can make a good decision.

PS: Long pinion snubbers aren't used on too many of our cars anymore for helping with 60 ft.s.

Back