You can type here any text you want

Tuning help IL

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hello, first time gn owner looking for some tuning help or a shop to go through some tuning on my new car. It’s a mild build on E85 and after driving the car for a few days I’m seeing a lot of kr?
Thank you in advance
Potenza performance.
Hello, first time gn owner looking for some tuning help or a shop to go through some tuning on my new car. It’s a mild build on E85 and after driving the car for a few days I’m seeing a lot of kr?
Thank you in advance

Ron is awesome. Super good dude , honest, and knows what's up.

A couple things...
1. The heat marks on the ground straps are not consistent.
2. Why extended tip plugs?

With everything being equal, that engine should run like a top on Erics default settings. You removed 6 degrees of high gear timing if you moved it to 110. I ran CR43TS plugs from my friendly GM dealer. Again, I'm not an E85 guy, so ask for a correct plug. Kindly answer Chucks plug question. You said you're seeing KR slowly leaning into it. I'm taking a wild guess that 340 pump ain't cutting it. Disconnecting the orange wire by the battery will reset Erics chip to default. Put correct plugs in it from a gent on here that's well versed in E85. When you do that, I'd add the whole 20 percent of high gear fuel and slowly lean into it...but get out of it immediately if you see a hint of KR. If the KR comes on a tad later then it ain't getting enough fuel and it needs the bigger pump. I'd contact Eric for pump size, but I bet he's gonna tell you it needs something larger.

A couple things...
1. The heat marks on the ground straps are not consistent.
2. Why extended tip plugs?
Not sure on the extended tips that’s what I was told to run in it when I bought the car, which was recommended for champion iron ported heads?

Back