You can type here any text you want

Trakstar S wheels on my GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bishir

Serenity Now
I got it out of the garage this time for some pictures. :)
It's still not done...... :o

DSC01738.JPG

Just a teaser, the rest of em are here:

http://www.gulfcoastmuscle.org/bishir/picsandvids/GN/

Looks very sweet!!! This pic is my favorite from the side~
:cool:

DSC01741.JPG

Thanks, I'm really debating on if I should put the emblems back on.

bishir said:
Thanks, I'm really debating on if I should put the emblems back on.

It sure does have a sinister look without them, but either way it will look good :)

BandAid said:
spec's on the rims and tire combo IE: back spacing ,width ... :wink:

17x8s up front with 4" BS and 17x9.5"s in the rear with 4.75" BS. 245/45/17s up front and 315/35/17 nittos in the rear.

bishir said:
17x8s up front with 4" BS and 17x9.5"s in the rear with 4.75" BS. 245/45/17s up front and 315/35/17 nittos in the rear.

I think i told you before that when I priced them the were pretty high,did you find any deals on these,they look awesome,,,just like we thought they would ....you beat me to them ......
Dennis :wink: :D

BandAid said:
I think i told you before that when I priced them the were pretty high,did you find any deals on these,they look awesome,,,just like we thought they would ....you beat me to them ......
Dennis :wink: :D

Ya, rims are on custom order only now so expect to pay around 390-400 a rim. They told me it would take 6-8 weeks to get them in, but it took 3 weeks.

alvin87gn said:
do you have your frame notched or howd you get them 315's to clear?

No frame notch, there are a few guys running that size rim and backspacing. I mainly just copied them. If you're wanting to run a 315 tire stick with the Nitto DR though as the BFG tends to have a bulge. I'd run a 275 tire if you went with the BFGs.

Very nice those are some of my favorite rims!!! ;) Can you post a pic of the tires from the rear??/ Also where did you find the best deal on them?? I have seen them in Summit fro around 400...

RUQWKNF27 said:
Very nice those are some of my favorite rims!!! ;) Can you post a pic of the tires from the rear??/ Also where did you find the best deal on them?? I have seen them in Summit fro around 400...

I knew a guy at a local tire shop, but it was still almost 400 a rim. He couldn't get me any discounts being that they were special order. :cool:
I haven't taken any real good rear shots except for when I first got them and some parts were off the car. Here is what I got... Nevermind, 92kb is the limit for uploaded pictures. :rolleyes:

Back