You can type here any text you want

tranny lines

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GMV6TURBOPOWER

i have a mess my tranny lines are butchered for a tranny cooler plus for some reason they are cut again for what ever reason? i called a bunch of places that advertised in the back of hotrod and car craft that advertise prebent lines but nobody i called had them. they were all willing to make some up for but i needed to send them a set. mine are really butchered so i don't know how good of a template they would make. i usually get my parts from jack cotton and he probably called the same people that i did and he got the same answer as i send us some to copy.does anybody of a source for these? am i going to have to pull the set off my other tta to get these made for us?

I got the same problem, someone hacked up my lines in a couple of places as well so like to sort that. Asked around as well and got the same answer, send us the lines and we take care of it.

Actully you can easily bend your own using the originals as a pattern then flare the ends. I got the tubing and the tools to do it so that's probabrly what I end up doing.

The big problem is the way they are routed, looks like the engine have to come out if you like to get them out in one piece ....

Back