You can type here any text you want

Transformers: Age of Extinction

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Undercover87T

Maryland MAGNA Rep
Staff member
Being a big Transformers fan, I've made it a tradition for the last 3 films to go to the first screening. I went to an advanced screening in IMAX last night. I had mixed feelings about the new cast and vehicle redesigns but I tried to keep an open mind. The movie was slightly better than I expected. About on par with Dark of the Moon for run time (2hrs 40min) and action but better acting. Mark Wahlburg helped mellow out the tone for the human side of the plot compaired to the annoying Shia LaBeouf. Similar level of humor as Revenge of the Fallen. Robots look great and the dyno bots are just plain cool. Like Dark of the Moon, with so much action and the almost 3hr run time , at some point your mind almost can't comprehend everything that's going on. You really have to see it 2-3 times to get the full picture. Overall, it's a step in the right direction and the ending sets up for the 5th movie. If your a fan of the last 3 films and the franchise, go into it open minded and I don't think you'll be disapointed.

Last edited:
I just saw that Shia LaBeouf was arrested at a broadway theater.
He was okay in the 1st Transformers movie and sucked he’s way down after that to the point I’d avoid seeing another movie with him in it.

I'd agree. The first one still seems to be my favorite of the first three. After that he was really annoying and just yelled and rambled his way through the movies. Mark Wahlburg was actually a refreshing change and Nicola Peltz maintained the eye candy, girl in constant perril factor. Not great but not the worst of the franchise either.

Last edited:
i saw it last night from a radio give away and felt is was okay but not very good. I was hoping for more or a better story. First one still the best. this one had too much going on to in 2:45 time frame, which seems hard to do. worth seeing but as stated above don't expect greatness.

i saw the last 3 movies in the theater... i'll skip this one... might just pop in my dvd of Transformers: the Movie (the cartoon one from 1986) and remind myself that the Transformers didn't always suck and Optimus Prime didn't always have to be the one to win the grand finale, but he did kick some Decepticon ass..

I'll still go see this one, just gotta talk the ole lady into it. And I'm a fan of Mark Wahlburg, he gives me a good vibration.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll still go see this one, just gotta talk the ole lady into it. And I'm a fan of Mark Wahlburg, he gives me a good vibration.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you know that thing at the end of Boogie Nights was fake, right?

Kind of on topic, years ago I served civil papers to "Optimous Prime" the guy legally changed his name.

Back