You can type here any text you want

Transmission Cable Grommet 10002808

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jerryl

Tall Unvaccinated Chinese Guy
Anyone know where to get one?
Seems obsolete on www.GMPartsDirect.com

Also .....
Anyone happen to know the color code for the tan/beige/sandstone color in an 84 GN?

That grommet has been gone for a long time. And I haven't found anyone reproducing it either. Ones for other cars like a 3rd gen Camaro are different too.Its the same on all G-bodies.

The interior trim code for the 84 GN was 60C. You can use just the number 60 for the basic color of light sand gray though.

turbofish38 said:
......... The interior trim code for the 84 GN was 60C. You can use just the number 60 for the basic color of light sand gray though.
Thanks! So now the dumb question :o
Do I just got a paint store and order Buick 60C (preferably in a spray can) and go from there?

I was able to get the local paint store to mix a can by that code. I took one of the interior pieces with me and when I pionted out that the number on the paint chip matched the code I supplied he relectuntly agreed with me. I tell you its hard telling some guy how to do his job. I wish I had a SEM catalog. I know I could supply the correct numbers with the trim codes. I used to use it all the time but they dont sell it down here in FLA.

This is one option and fix.
Hope this helps someone else.

Attachments

• Tranmission cable booth fix.jpg
    Tranmission cable booth fix.jpg
    385.7 KB · Views: 134
Back