You can type here any text you want

troubles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbota633

my tta will only boost up to 7-8 psi if i am lucky,and that is with very much lag, my scanmaster reads low BL#'s,around 90-95. i wrecked the car about 2 years ago,after the body shop had it ,it never ran right since,and for the past 2 years its been in storage as i havent been home. if there is anyone in the northeastern ohio area who may be able to help me,id apreciate it,all help is much apreciated. thanks.
-joe

Sounds like a rather major exhaust leak to me, if not that then it is running REALLY rich (BLM's). If your sure there aren't any exhaust leaks then look at the fuel system and make sure the return line isn't crushed from the accident. HTH

Could be a bad MAF, leak before the intake, y on the waste gate backwards. I take it no codes are being displayed?

code 22,which is low voltage on tps. which makes no sense since my tps readings are normal,fine...just like they're supposed to be.
im tryin to get a hold of this guy i know who did a little work on it for me before i wrecked the car,he's pretty keen on these cars,but gettin a hold of him isn't too easy,and i dont know anyone else around here who i can get to check it out for me.troubleshooting and fixing the problem is something i haven't picked up very well on yet.
thanks for advice
-joe

Back