You can type here any text you want

TrueKR -Caution

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

slamming 6

Drag Master
Has anyone ever bought from TrueKR before and got their stuff.If so I need contact info he has ripped some people off and its going to stop any help is well appreciated.Thank's for your help,AL.

I too was ripped off by TrueKR

Has anyone ever bought from TrueKR before and got their stuff.If so I need contact info he has ripped some people off and its going to stop any help is well appreciated.Thank's for your help,AL.

I was screwed by TrueKR,I bought a set of valve covers and breathers for a 87GN for a total of $35 deliv,,never got em and he never returned any of my E-mails,,goes by the first name of joe..Glad it was for only $35---Jack

truekr

i bought a few parts from him back in may 07 ....... the parts arrived quickly and as described. i don't know that i still have his contact info. if you paid him by paypal payment, try contacting paypal & file a complaint. hope you can get a refund or get the parts you paid for.
bw jones

Back