You can type here any text you want

Trunk setup by Zam?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Haynesie

Hey Zam,
I am currently trying to set up my trunk so it has a nice look to it and so that evertime i go around a turn stuff, like my subwoofer doesnt go slamming into the side of the trunk and ding it up. I just looked at your setup and was really impressed, i was wondering if you could give me some measurements on the side parts, as well as the top shelf area so that i could create something similar to yours, unless you want to keep it unique to your car.

Thanks

well, no real "measurements". Everything was made off of templates (cardboard) and then cut out of wood so they are solid (can take beating and protect the car)...the back panel (tail light cover) I made out of fiber glass.

Most of the side panels are made out of 1/4" Luan with some 1/2" plywood here and there (floor and angled step area).

I recently gave the entire setup away (to BOOSTD on this board). I am going to rebuild mine since I had a cage installed and have downsized the stereo.

Wish I could be more help....

Back