You can type here any text you want

TRW Forged Pistons Stock Intake w/Hemco Race Plenum Billet Main Caps

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

artrenee10

Older...wiser...and broker...
TRW Forged Pistons w/Stocks rods that have resized and shotpeened w/ARP Bolts, Still have the piston rings attached... Excellent Condition 300 plus Shipping OBO (That means no low ballers please;) )

Stock Intake w Hemco Race Plenum 200 Plus Shipping Bare no Fuel Rail Etc..Excellent Condition 200 Plus Shipping...Pretty Firm on this...

Billet Main Caps Got these in on a trade they do have some oxidation on them but they are brand new and never been on an engine block are for the 109
120 Plus Shipping

If you are using paypal, you must add the 3% for paypal charges....I can get some probably crappy pics on my cell phone maybe a digital camera....

Thanks
Steve Chambers

Hemco Bonnett

I would be interested in the hemco bonnett. Please email me some pix of the hemco. What size mm is it for?
Thanks

I would be interested in the hemco bonnett. Please email me some pix of the hemco. What size mm is it for?
Thanks

I want to say stock throttle body...but I could be wrong...don't have a spare throttle body to measure either...

Intake and plenum is pending sale...Pistons are 030 forged..TRW

Billet Mains have a pending sale as well....

Steve Chambers

TTT Intake and Plenum have sold..
Taking offers on pistons...
Billet mains still up for sale...

Hi, do you know the comp height on the pistons, also the pin size and dish size?
Are they new or s/h?
Thanks..

Back