You can type here any text you want

TRW L2481F-30 weight

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Drewster

Wish I Had A Clone. AKA Andrew Youlio
Anyone know the weight of a TRW/Speedpro L2481F-30 piston? (without wrist pin). Im having a hard time finding it.

I wanted to compare with JE/CP. I already have a set and was thinking of ditching the heavy pins.

In addition, what lighter pins are recommended for the TRWs? yes i am planning on getting the assemby ballanced.

Andrew

Anyone know the weight of a TRW/Speedpro L2481F-30 piston? (without wrist pin). Im having a hard time finding it.

I wanted to compare with JE/CP. I already have a set and was thinking of ditching the heavy pins.

In addition, what lighter pins are recommended for the TRWs? yes i am planning on getting the assemby ballanced.

Andrew
the set i had,had je wrist pins.so maybe that is the way to go?

i emailed summit who contacted F-M. (cause its not published anywhere) F-M said that they are 574g without the pins. wow.
im thinking that does include the pin. the only way to be sure is to weigh one. ill probably get something lighter cause thats pretty heavy if thats the piston only weight.
does any one have a TRW L2481F-30 the can put on a scale?

I have 2 sets right now and I'll see about getting one piston weighed tomorrow. They are fairly heavy though.

that would be awsome!

thanks for your help
let me know
Andrew

The TRW with a pin should be very close to a stock piston with the pin.

Back