Trying to run smooth

Dr.rinco

Can some one list the parts that should be purchased in order to make the GN run smoothly again. Everything is stock and the engine shakes a ltitle bit as well as the down pipe. It hasnt been strated in 3 years but it does start up.

I would probably start with a new chip, MAF Translator and new MAF sensor, pull and clean injectors, change fuel filter, and that's just the beginning

Run a compression check. If your cylinders aren't even it'll never run smooth.

Don't just mix your old fuel with new fuel. Get rid of the old fuel and fill with fresh new fuel.

Check compression, motor mounts.. new plugs, plug wires, filter, and possibly a maf would be a good place to start. Best of luck^

timing set, valve springs, fuel pump, hotwire kit, rocker buttons, oil pump pickup, every vacuum line, check valves, Translator, MAF

and SERVICE THE CRAP out of the powermaster! (and It'll probably fail soon anyway)

^ Don't go changing a bunch of stuff all at once and tearing into the engine before starting with the basics. If it ran well b/f you put it away for 3 years look at fuel and fuel delivery, once you're sure of that make sure you have a good battery and volts from the alternator. You have a Scanmaster right?

^ Don't go changing a bunch of stuff all at once and tearing into the engine before starting with the basics. If it ran well b/f you put it away for 3 years look at fuel and fuel delivery, once you're sure of that make sure you have a good battery and volts from the alternator. You have a Scanmaster right?
No I don't. I don't know where online to purchase one