You can type here any text you want

trying tp get DFI working,having problems...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TTA850

I finally got around to partitioning the drive on my laptop and am trying to get the DFI going on my car with 55# injectors.Now it cominicates with the computer but I'm getting a time out error when I try to load a file for 55's onto it.I'm also gettitng the same error if trying to modify the existing tables(though with a little work I can alter them)

I'm thinking maybe the Calmap program I have may be corrupt or have errors.Could someone please send me a good copy of calmap to tta850@aol.com.

Or if anyone has had this problem before please let me know what to look for or what to do.

Thanks in advance,
Steve

OK nevermind - I must have had a bad version of calmap.A friend brought over 6.32 and it works great,looks like tomorrow I'll be able to put in the 55's and see if I can get it running :D

Only other thing is,if anyone has any pointers to getting it running and whatnot - like what settings work best with TPS and whatnot it would really help.I'm too used to setting everything with the OTC and now I'm kinda lost

Steve

The timeout error means that either you dont have the program reading info on the right port. COM 1 or COM 2.

Either that or make sure you have the ignition on when you are trying to interface with the ECM. Just covering bases with this one.

Back