You can type here any text you want

TSM Motor Setup

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
most are completely streetable but there are so many variables. rings, hard blocked ect. it depends on who's motor you are buying.

My TSM engine is a stock stroke with no hard block. I put about 3K or so miles on it last summer. The engine will sit in traffic all day at 160. Would not hesitate to drive it across the country. This year it has a solid roller cam, which still is OK on the street, but I haven't driven it much on the street yet b/c the turbo is broke (and so is my car fund:redface: )
To brake the new engine last year, I unloaded the car off the trailer outside of Louisville and drove it on the highway to Beechbend Raceway for the NATS:cool:

I dont think you will have an issue running it on the street. The TSM engines guys build today are big $$$$$$$ stuff.

I drive mine on the street and never had a problem. Been racing on it for close to two years and just pulled it out to freshen up after the head cracked. All the bearings and cylinders looked good. No hard block and a small hydraulic roller camshaft. Mid nines all day long.

Back