TSM Rules - where they at?

PhilM

Präzisionelektronik
Where do I get the TSM regulations list... i think i already broke a few of em with the sheetmetal intake and GT42 header flange type... but i dont know... Im new to this class junk and was just building to make it as powerful as possible.

And who is currently the fastest TSM runner out there? I need to know who to beat ;)

Regaurds,
Phil

PhilM said:
Where do I get the TSM regulations list... i think i already broke a few of em with the sheetmetal intake and GT42 header flange type... but i dont know... Im new to this class junk and was just building to make it as powerful as possible.

And who is currently the fastest TSM runner out there? I need to know who to beat ;)

Regaurds,
Phil

Dave Bamford is the fastest. You better pack a lunch if you plan on keeping out of his maplight equipped rear view mirror. :D

Scott231 said:
Dave's car is consistently about 25# over the weight limit. I attribute that fact to the maplight. ;)
Could be his heart :)
He hooked me up at BPG when i was stuck,Good thing my car wasnt running Dave,Or i would have been grudge matching :biggrin:

Scott231 said:
Dave's car is consistently about 25# over the weight limit. I attribute that fact to the maplight. ;)

News update:

Bamford hooks maplight into his shift light. He said he is tired of missing shift points while looking out rear view mirror!!

What other classes are there to race in... I'm still debating whether to go into the tsm deal, since i'd have a lot of work just to make my car legal...and then change it back over to the normal setup. Is tsm the only stock block class?

PhilM said:
What other classes are there to race in... I'm still debating whether to go into the tsm deal, since i'd have a lot of work just to make my car legal...and then change it back over to the normal setup. Is tsm the only stock block class?

Yes, there are a few changes you need to make. You will probably only be legal for TSO from what I see of you car.

Maybe a TSM Champion intake? That should get you into TSL, or go to 3 bolt too for TSM. Scott Simpson is a real helpful guy and can get you on track if you need with rule specification and interpretation.