You can type here any text you want

TSP 93 Class Check in for 3-7-04

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member
Just a reminder, those wishing to run in the street 93 class, we will be meeting at the Amoco gas station between 8-8:30 on Sunday the 7th for fueling/tech inspection. If you are not there by 8:30, you've missed your flight.. and opportunity.

It is located West of I-75 approx a mile off of exit 221 SR64 in Bradenton.

I also have recieved questions as to the tires deal. I have no issue with tires being swapped at the track after the fueling. Hence why the 8:30 cutoff so we can all make it to BMP at a reasonable time. Get the cars cleaned out, ready for the event.

Any questions, fears, clarifications... Post em now or forever hold your peace.

REMEMBER>>> VERY IMPORTANT
10 gallons must fit into your tank, if they cant/wont.. you cannot participate in the class. So please dont bring cars with full tanks. No exceptions to this rule.

:D

Well that sux. Im not coming til Sunday and i dont feel like leaving at 5:30 or 6am to make sure i get to the Amoco in time. What time does racing start Sunday?

Scott

Track opens at 9am. hence why 8-8:30 check in. Plus you have to give your car time to cool down. I believe they may start running at 9:30, before it starts getting hot.

Hope you can make it early, I hear theres like a 100-200 dollar purse up for grabs..

If not, you still can run in the brackets category, if they finally come up with one.

See ya then..

can't wait , its just around the curve a head ,this hopes to be one hell of a good weekend!!!!!!

Back