TSR Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Hi Everyone!

Like the title say's I would like to see how many out there plan on running in our TSR class. This will give us some kind of idea as to how many stickers and other stuff to bring so if you plan on attending TSR this March at the TB.com Nats please post.

For those of you with questions about TSR please post your questions in the other thread.

We hope to see you there!

Thank You!
Scot W.

I would say something, but i might not be able to make it myself,,but going to anyways.. all these people that say they make their car work or hook, where are these guys!!!!!!!!!!! can i say QUACK QUACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are bringing my friend's car to run this and maybe one of the index classes....hopefully we'll have at least 5!! We are still looking for the swaybar but we'll find it!

Was changing tranny fluid about 10 mins ago, pulled pan and yuk... i think i chewed up a band..lol

I'M out of the running, in fact I dont see myself even going:(

Was changing tranny fluid about 10 mins ago, pulled pan and yuk... i think i chewed up a band..lol

I'M out of the running, in fact I dont see myself even going:(
Mike that sucks! I was really looking forward to meeting ya.. Hope you can get it fixed soon..

Scot W.

Status
Not open for further replies.