You can type here any text you want

tt chip vs full throttle chip

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

L8TRH8R

Is it worth doing a translator and bigger maf or is the tt chip ans a scan master the most effective route? Appreciate an imput.

you can use a translator(+) and ls1/lt1 MAF with the TT chip no problem.
Gen2 and pro requires the use of teh FT chip for all the functions

Do you have an opinion on which is a better set up? Is it a big benefit to have a gen 2 or pro? Or arr Eric's chips the way to go.

Our chip will give more control over fueling and take advantage of the extended range available from the MAFT and new MAF Sensor. The TT chip will also work and is the only option other than our unit I would consider.
Mike

Both are good. I know people that love the FT products. But I went with the TT chip and had great success.

You can't go wrong with either as far as quality of product. I have used both the Gen2 and Trans+ on my car and I like the Trans+/TT chip combo better for me. It's a very simple and very effective. The Gen2/FT chip will give you the maximum tuning potential at least from my experience, but I am not a tuning GURU nor am I green on tuning. My car just responded better with T+/TT combo. Good Luck choosing one.

Back