TTA #396 and GNX #017 in this months Hemmings Muscle Machines!

I don't think he belongs to this board but I will forward your post to him! He's a super nice guy! One nice thing that came out of that shoot.. made some cool new friends! That's what these cars are all about! :biggrin:

Jim,

Congrats on the Black Diamond Award.......They added my 86' GN too to the BDA list as well.

Aaron

hey Aaron thanks and congrats to you as well! I just noticed it this morning! I got the e-mail from them but never clicked the link to check it out. Good stuff! :cool:

I don't know why they used old photos of my car, I sent them better photos. The photos used on the awards page are the ones I took the first day I brought it home. The photos were taken during the last few minutes of good daylight. That was a good day. Talk to you soon my friend.

Aaron

I had to e-mail them on my car. There was no picture or info on my registery link. They are good people drop him an e-mail and I'm sure he'll change the pics if you want. I just sent him a link to the millions of pics I take of my cars and told him to pick the ones he liked! :)