You can type here any text you want

TTA #670 Engine Done and Shiney!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hardway

Well the engine is done, running, and has almost 600 miles on her so far. I recently got my turbo heat sheild back from the chrome plater. It is the cherry on top of the rebuild and now it not only runs like it has a new engine it looks like a new engine! I have a small issue with the stock flapper in my elbow but that will be taken care of soon. Once that is done she will start getting some boost. In addition I also put on an original TTA spoiler since mine was warped and severely cracked. Now I really have people scratching their heads when they see the odometer reading 201,598 miles.

The highlights of the engine build up consist of the following:
Rebuilt stock GN short block
Rebuilt heads w/LT1 springs, new valves, etc
50lb Injectors
212/212 Comp Cam
TE-44 Turbo
Custom ECM
RJC Power Plate
Poly Motor Mounts
Repaired and Reinforced exhaust manifolds
Various Billet and after market pipes
And MUCH more

Dont worry, I still have every stock part to put it all the way back to stock if I want to.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 189
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 190
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 195
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 189
Looks great! I know a board member that's looking for all the chrome that you have. Where can you get that intake pipe?

Hey Turbo 6, I got the MAF pipe from Grumpy over a year ago and sent it off for plating, I believe it was originally painted black. I bought the chrome up pipe from John's Performance about a year ago when he still sold parts and I had my stock heat shield plated locally. All in all I have about $400 between all the 3 parts and the plating. I know I could have put the money elsewhere in the car but the underhood "wow factor" is where I wanted it.

Back