IMG_3667.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 608
  • IMG_3684.jpg
    IMG_3684.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 607
  • IMG_3660.jpg
    IMG_3660.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 605
Thanks for all of the pms - person who was to come see mid week cannot make it until after the weekend. Those that still want to see it over the weekend should pm me for cell number and directions if I haven't given them. I have a few blocks of time Saturday and Sunday. Car is midway between NYC and Boston. I'd rather deal with someone smart before I break up the package and put it on the collector sites.

Dave

Hey guys - been distracted from this effort all summer and travelling for business.

I showed it to two guys who offerred but then got stuck without the financing they needed. I didn't follow up and post it for sale anywhere else.

I have two collector car houses making offers on the car at small haircut from this price - so far I've told them they can have it at that price but I'm going to keep and sell the extras separately. We're going back and forth.

I'm buying another car from one or the other of them.

If I can sell it quickly to an enthusiast and cut the collector car dealer out of the profit chain, I'd prefer to do that.

Just TTT - drop me a note (headed out on vacation for a bit but I'll be back in touch with any posters and the dealers as soon as I get back)