You can type here any text you want

TTA Build Number/Pontiac Dealer

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
awsome, new to these . But love the bosy style. where is a good website for used parts (besides this one) that focuses on TTA?

Tta #

Hi there I have 89 TTA and love to know the # to the car. here is 241648 thanks

That's odd:confused: , in early 2006 they did a different TTA for me. I was also able to get a copy of the window sticker from the service they offer.

You might want to talk to them on the phone about it.

Yes I got my information and window sticker from PHS no problem about two or three years ago.:confused:

The drivetrain was put together by PAS at their City of Industry plant and the transmission and also the intercooler had serial numbers on them but ended up on any of the engines as this was not a requirement to have numbers matching if you like. There is documentation used by PAS outlining the serial numbers of each item and the corresponding VIN they eventually ended up in. The drivetrain then went up to the Van Nuys assembly plant and was dropped in any of the 1G5 disignated vehicles and they were not build in order as the line of course build all other models as well so VINs where not all in sequence for the TTA's. On the assembly line the engine got their VINs stamped/engraved to match the vehicle. The the cars where shipped back to PAS for final tuning, emblems installed and made ready for shippment to the Pontiac zone delivery place before shipped to the resellers accross the US.

As Jan says above there was nothing sequential about the build numbers mine is 666 with 241297.:wink:

Back