You can type here any text you want

TTA Cruise Control Cable Same as the GN one?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jan Larsson

As per the title .... I can get hold of a NOS cruise control cable for the GN and like to keep one spare for the TTA but not sure if they are the same?

The cruise control diaphragm is different than the GN, so it wouldn't surprise me if the cable is different because the length may be different. I replaced the diaphragm and mechanism years ago when I punctured it - got it from the J-Yard. I guess I must have gotten it from a regular Gen III V-8, but I don't remember exactly.

Hi,
Due to the different mounting places of the servo between the two cars,I think the GN cable may be a little short,not sure.

re: cruise control diaphragm and cable

Hi Jan i have a cruise control diaphragm and cable for $100.00 plus shipping if interested. Have you worn that belt buckle i sold you yet? .....Dave

I think the diaphragm size is different also, altho' I think U can use a different sized diaphragm and it still works OK.

Hi Jan i have a cruise control diaphragm and cable for $100.00 plus shipping if interested. Have you worn that belt buckle i sold you yet? .....Dave

Hi Dave, I got a spare diaphragm already and also a used cable just thought I get a NOS cable for future needs if they where the same. Got the belt buckle in my display cabinet along with all other TTA stuff I got, dont' wont to scratch that nice belt buckle :-)

Back