You can type here any text you want

TTA for sale (Again!!)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tta1401

Well, I am going to sell the TTA again when I get back from Korea. I will have no time to work on because of my new job that I will have and this car needs to be back on the road. It needs a rebuild and the front clip needs to be redone because I had to either leave the car on the side of the road in GA or mess the front clip up to get it on the trailer. And I just go it redone a month earlier!:mad: It needs a rear spoiler too. I have some original parts for it. You would get everything that goes w/ the car. I.E.- car cover, custom floor mats w/ TTA No. 1401, etc. I have to sell it so I can get a daily driver for Washington D.C. I ran a best of 11.7 @ 120 but I guess that means poop to y'all since it needs a rebuild. I still owe on it but I am fronting up the rest when I get back. I am wanting $3500 for it. If you rebuild her, you can get alot more for it but like I said, I can't so if you can, by all means do so. I don't care. Well maybe a little.;) So if you want a cheap TTA, lemme know and we can arrange something. Read my sig and it says what the car has in it minus the turbo, MAF, and MAF translator.

TIA,

Any clue as to much it would cost to rebuild it? Are we talkin hundreds of dollars or thousand + here? If its not too bad I am interested

Well for a stock rebuild, it shouldn't cost more than 2G's. If you really wanted to, you can get a GN motor and all you would have to do is swap heads and headers. I thought about doing it but then I came to reality and told myself that I just simply don't have time. I also came to the conclusion to sell it for $3000. Lemme know what you think.

I would also like to see some pictures of the car. Also when can I see the car?

Thanks
Troy

Wow! I didn't think it would go this fast. I do have a lien on her and I have to come up w/ $1500 of my own money so just give me a couple of days to come up w/ it. I guess I should have said something. I am sorry about that but didn't think it would go so quick.

To who ever buys this car Sean is a honest person and a very nice guy. The last time i saw the car it was in pretty good shape. Sean will not stiff anybody. If he needed a part from me and couldn't pay for it right now i would give it to him now and wait until he paid him. Even if it took him a year or longer. All i can say is he is a very nice guy and what he says about the car is the truth. Sean if i had the extra cash i would of bought the car from you.

Rob

Originally posted by rob nolan
To who ever buys this car Sean is a honest person and a very nice guy. The last time i saw the car it was in pretty good shape. Sean will not stiff anybody. If he needed a part from me and couldn't pay for it right now i would give it to him now and wait until he paid him. Even if it took him a year or longer. All i can say is he is a very nice guy and what he says about the car is the truth. Sean if i had the extra cash i would of bought the car from you.

Rob

Wow! Thanks Rob. I really appreciate the comments. You are right though, I will not try and shaft anyone. Not my intentions. i have been shafted before and lemme tell you, I would not want to do that to someone because I know how it feels and it is shi**y.

I am still looking for the pics and I will put a good link up soon. i don't have a phone # except for a phone # in Korea which I think most of you would not want those kind of long distance calls on their phone bill!

Very tempting Sean. Wish I had the loot. Sounds like a worthwhile project to me. Maybe if you still have it after awhile we can work something out.
Guys, met and spoke to Sean at GIR awhile back and definately came across as a really good guy.

Justin

Thanks Justin. i appreciate the comments. Just to let you all know, the car is worth more tha what i am selling it for but that is just the way it has to be. I have so many peolple in line right now but my brother has first dibs. I will be gone for this week because I have an excercise to attend to but I will be back. Please be patient w/ me.

TIA,

Ditto that. Good guy.
Wish i had the money.

Sean, that turbo you sold me is great. Pulls like hell.

The '89 TTA is quite possibly my favorite f-body ever. I may have to start selling my body to the lonely housewives of west county to get that bad boy.;)

Originally posted by TommyV8
The '89 TTA is quite possibly my favorite f-body ever. I may have to start selling my body to the lonely housewives of west county to get that bad boy.;)

lol, lots of milfs in west county

Originally posted by quickbrick
lol, lots of milfs in west county
True dat. And they like to go jogging. Creve Couer Park anyone?:D

Sorry for the thread whoring.
Me want TTA bad.

SOLD! I sold it to my dad so it is staying in the family! He know I didn't want to see her go so he wanted to buy it to keep it in the family.:)

Back