You can type here any text you want

TTA & GN stock elbow the same ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Scott89TTA

Looking for a stock elbow to mess with...are the TTA & GN stock elbows the same?

Thanks,
Scott

Thanks Frank...so does anybody have a stock unmolested elbow they will let go cheap ? If so please let me know.

Thanks,
Scott

wastegate hole

I don't think the elbows are exactly the same. Yes, they will exactly match the bolt pattern of the turgo, but the wastegate hole is slightly larger, as is the puck that covers it.
Atleast mine was slightly larger than my friends stock GN elbow and I am the original and only owner of the car so I know it was never modified before we took it off to replace it with a Terry Houston elbow. Don't know if that would affect your plans for your project. Just adding my 2 cents.

I think the TTA elbow brings the DP down closer to the motor away from the body line. More than the GN elbow????

Well...I have one on the way $14 shipped...so I'll find out when it get's here. Not a big loss if it is different and I can't use it...I'll port it out and sell it back to a GN owner ;)

-Scott

Back