You can type here any text you want

TTA headers for sale, maybe motor w/ caps

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

postal

Peoples champ runner up
I'm posting these for sale for my good buddy. He bought a complete TTA motor that was all ran through and never fired up. I'm buying the ported heads off of the motor. He is selling the TTA headers and will be taking offers on them.

He also has a fresh built TTA short block that MAY be for sale. It is .030 over with center two billet main caps, comp 218 cam and such. This motor is still wrapped in plastic from the shop that built it. (until this weekend then the ported heads come off :D)

My buddy lives in the Chicago area and I can give his contact info to any one who is interested.

Jason

I MIGHT be interested in the motor. I have to rebuild mine and if his price is right I just might buy his.

If you could be so kind to find out a price for me, thanks! :)

His name is Prasad his cell phone number is (630)965-1987. The motor is supposed to have a standard/standard crank in it, arp bolts and stuff. If your really considering rebuilding your motor you should call him. EVERY BODY Ive ever talked to went way over budget when they went through their motors. That stuff keeps adding up and up. You could probably buy this short block with the billet caps for what a cheapo/ standard rebuil cost plus you could then keep your motor for a spare or sell your short block and get some $$'s back.

I may be able to bring this motor to bowling green if a buyer wanted to pick it up at the nats and safe shipping $$'s. It would probably cost around $200 or so to ship this motor.

Jason

> EVERY BODY Ive ever talked to went way over budget when they went through their motors

You can say that again brother!

I'd be curious what is he asking for the motor...

I think he is wanting around $2500 for the short block and arround $300 to $400 for the headers. If any body is interested gve him a call. (630)965-1987

Jason

$2500 seems high for a short block. You can get a whole 87 GN engine with all the harness and sensors from Conley's for $2500.

http://www.conleyracing.com/
go there asap
and click on parts

about the 21st one down

- Dave

2500 seems high for a short block. You can get a whole 87 GN engine with all the harness and sensors from Conley's for $2500.

Go build I hipo short block and then say $2500 is expensive. Comparing a brand new "built" short block to a used stock long block is a little stupid.

Jason

Jason some people just dont get it:)

Id be interested in your stage short block if you want to sell:D

PM me if you are.:D

BTW Ive got about $4.5k in my short block so $2500 is CHEAP

Broke1:

You dont want a stage block. Think of tha hassel you have to go through to torque down all those extra head and main studs. Plus a billet crank and carrillo rods and such....not worth the hassel. :D

Jason

Originally posted by postal
Go build I hipo short block and then say $2500 is expensive. Comparing a brand new "built" short block to a used stock long block is a little stupid.

Jason

I guess I am stupid....

I guess I am stupid....

I'm not calling any one stupid. I'm saying its stupid to compare them. One of them is full of used cheap parts and the other is fresh with expensive parts. So you will get less pieces (short block instead of long block) for the same $$'s. I have three buddies who have gone in to have their motors "built" and all have gone over $2500 into the short block. They all had their own motors to begin with to.

Jason

Back