You can type here any text you want

TTA in it's right surroundings

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jan Larsson

A couple of weeks back the Pontiac Owners Club here in the UK along with a couple of other American Car Clubs where invited to Rockingham Race Course here in the UK to show case our cars for the visitors during the days races as well as doing a couple of parade laps around the track.

Here's a couple of pictures from the track, some pictures I took and some that others took (so you can see my TTA :D ).

This was a great day out with tons of people, all day races (Porches, Stock Cars etc) and at the end a concert with Natasha Bedingfield and yes she looks great :cool:

Attachments

• Rockingham_UK.jpg
    Rockingham_UK.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 71
  • Rockingham_UK (1).jpg
    Rockingham_UK (1).jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Rockingham_UK (2).jpg
    Rockingham_UK (2).jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 67
  • Rockingham_UK (3).jpg
    Rockingham_UK (3).jpg
    30 KB · Views: 65
  • Rockingham_UK (4).jpg
    Rockingham_UK (4).jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 67
Nice pictures. I think some of us dream of turning our TTA loose on a raceway like that....How fast did you go? :cool:

lee

Thanks Lee, that was a great day out for sure and really cool to take the car on a curvy track .... they would not allow us to drive too fast but we managed too leave a couple of black marks after us and I think I got up to like 90 MPH or so then had to step on the brake not to hit the car in front as it was only a parade lapp :D

When we left the track we had to drive under the actual track through a tunnel and we all stopped before the tunnel and then just let go full throttle through the tunnel .... too bad I don't have a video clip of that one :cool:

Outstanding Jan!

That had to be a trip! It's really cool to see all those folks that like American hot rods. :D

It's always great to see the TTA being used for what it was built for . . . driving around an oval at 80 mph . . . LOL :D

If someone could host a large video file, I'd post up my video driving around Texas Motor Speedway.

I've posted my pictures before.

Jan, pics are great! Looks like you had fun and I bet you had a smile the whole time :)

Bo

Thanks guys, yes this was a blast only wish I didn't had all those slover V8's in front of me all the time .... and yes Bo I had a BIG :D :D :D driving round the track ;)

tta lapping

Jan Larsson said:
Thanks guys, yes this was a blast only wish I didn't had all those slover V8's in front of me all the time .... and yes Bo I had a BIG :D :D :D driving round the track ;)

....pictures look good jan...most of us probably wish for times like that but seldom get there..

Jan.. how about you take a picture of your TTA outside Buckingham Palace... and anybody else you know with one with a foreground that is internationally know... ie Germany, Swiss locations.. etc.. NYC Skyline, LAX, Canadians...
It could make up an interesting international TTA photographic portfolio. I don't think there is any other pontiac quite worth doing it with.

Hi Dave,

How about Windsor Castle, it's just 15 or so min away from where I live ... Buckingham Palace is a pain to get too with all the congestion charges etc in London these days :D

I'll see what I can do ... hmmm maybe a red phone booth or red british mail box ;)

Hope things are well down under and you are enjoying your TTA (and other cars you have :cool: )

Back