You can type here any text you want

TTA interior plastic trim pieces FS !! and Misc

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Murdock

I have a box of trim pieces for a TTA for sale...make an offer also a drivers side door with trim paint is great shape...has pace car sticker and no dents also has mirror installed. And I have the torque arm from trans to rear i need to get out off the garage. All offers considered.

Buyer beware - this guy still has $180 bucks of mine that I paid for the exact same door he's trying to sell right now!!

I will also list the eBay add in which I was the winning bidder, and paid the auction in full!

Buyer beware - this guy still has $180 bucks of mine that I paid for the exact same door he's trying to sell right now!!

I will also list the eBay add in which I was the winning bidder, and paid the auction in full!

Thanks for the heads up

Yes, you did...and yes, I have your door its been in my garage for almost 2 years.... I sent you a PM with my number, just now I refunded a couple guys money cause I could not ship at the time, that was after a semi hit me and i thought i could do it all by myself, obviously not. Anyway even after I refunded money, people complained on ebay and they closed my account so you must have got caught in the process, you can not access your account even with open transactions once ebay decides to close it...believe me i tried, anyway Im here now and have no problem correcting the situation. You now have my number call me anytime Door was listed cause your info was lost in the ebay account, and Ive held on to it since 10/06 which is when the account was closed.

Torque arm is sold
Door unavailiable at this time
Im out of town this weekend but you can call my cell 702.280.6489 also in the PM i sent you...

Okay...........I'll reply to your PM, and respond contingent on the outcome.

Back